It’s all within reach.
- Realtor.com calls CapNY’s housing market a “hidden gem” and says it is one of “the 10 most under-the-radar markets where buyers can score a fantastic deal.” (2020).
- The region’s monthly homeowner cost ($1,116) is 24 percent below the state average. (2017)
- We’re the nation’s 12th Best Midsize Metro for Saving Money, according to Self.Inc.
CapNY Affordability in Numbers
lower cost of living than Manhattan
lower housing costs than NY state average
best “under the radar market to score a great deal” (Realtor.com)
average monthly housing costs
Why You’ll Love CapNY’s Housing Options
- Amazing range of urban, suburban, small town and rural
- Great schools
- Hip, walkable, vibrant downtowns
- Gorgeous, historic renovation options
- Myriad green space possibilities