If you’re queer and are considering moving to the CapNY or just recently started living here, you’ve come to the right place.
- Celebrating Pride Month in CapNY: 3 Leaders Who Make it Happenby Victoria DianaPride Month is recognized around the world, to celebrate the LGBTQIA+ community. It takes place every June, in honor ofContinue reading “Celebrating Pride Month in CapNY: 3 Leaders Who Make it Happen”
- Arts on the Move: CapNY Creative Transplantsby Arielle SteeleThe myth of Upstate New York being a place where art and culture is lacking is officially over. In theContinue reading “Arts on the Move: CapNY Creative Transplants”
- 5 CapNY Queer-Owned Creative Businessesby Brennan Austin PetersMeet five of the Capital Region’s most passionate and exciting creative businesses, run by Makers, Designers, Writers, Performers, and CulinaryContinue reading “5 CapNY Queer-Owned Creative Businesses”
- Jay Zhang Photography: CapNY LGBTQIA+ Entrepreneurby Rio Riera ArbogastJay Zhang is committed to both outstanding visual representation, as well as community care. As a self identified queer personContinue reading “Jay Zhang Photography: CapNY LGBTQIA+ Entrepreneur”
- LGBTQIA Resources: 6 Organizations Across CapNYby Mia NiloIf you’re queer and considering moving to the Capital Region or just recently started living here, chances are you haveContinue reading “LGBTQIA Resources: 6 Organizations Across CapNY”
- Voices from Albany’s Queer Movement: Caring and Inclusiveby Mia NiloIf you’re a queer person thinking of moving to Albany, listening to voices from Albany’s queer movement provides perspective. There’sContinue reading “Voices from Albany’s Queer Movement: Caring and Inclusive”