Below, you’ll find articles that refer to people, places, or things in Lake George.
- 5 Romantic Spots in CapNYby Capital Heart ConnectionValentine’s Day is in the rearview, but why can’t we celebrate love all year long? No matter the season, the … Read more
- 5 Lake George Winter Activitiesby Maria GiglielloLocated in the southeastern Adirondacks, Lake George is a spectacular spot to enjoy numerous winter activities while avoiding the crowds … Read more
- 8 Skateboard Parks in CapNYby Benj GleeksmanCapNY boasts a long, vibrant history with skateboarding, turning out more than its fair share of pros and industry icons … Read more
- CapNY Road Trip to Lake George in Spring Timeby Rachel DunnLake George — the “Queen of American Lakes” — is one of the crown jewels of the Capital Region . … Read more
- Get Outdoors: Warren County Paddles-to-Pubsby Maria GiglielloThe Adirondacks are one of the best places to spend the summer in Upstate New York. As an avid hiker … Read more