Senior Account Executive, Ten Eyck Group
“By day I help people and businesses with risk management; by night just trying my best to raise a kind little human. If they are keeping score, I’m into it. I like to believe everyone means well.”
What I love about CapNY
- You can have it all. Saturday night dinner and a show in the city, then a quiet coffee on the back deck in the suburbs all within 15 minutes. You don’t have to choose one or the other like in major metros.
- The variety. Each of our main 4 cities all have a different vibe. Depending on what you want to do, there is somewhere to go!
- Opportunity. I have the opportunity to grow professionally and build a network to allow me to achieve the goals I have. You won’t get “lost in the crowd” here.
- Connected. You can take the 6 degrees of separation and cut it in half. I enjoy being able to connect dots and people. I think that builds strong trust and relationships which help both personally and professionally.
- A fresh cider donut. There is NOTHING like a late September/early October Sunday morning walking in the crisp fall air having a fresh cider donut, getting ready for the 1pm NFL games!!!
Let’s Eat! My Favorite…
- Restaurant for a special occasion: The Barnsider
- Spot for Friday night take out: Mario’s Pizzeria
- Place for comfort food: Ruggerio’s Pizza and Deli
- Place to get something sweet: Villa Italia or Cocca Dotts
- Flavor of Stewarts Ice Cream: Chocolate Peanut Butter