Vice President, Public Relations, The Martin Group
“My wife Sarah and I live in downtown Albany with our dog Moosie. Being recent transplants who have fallen in love with the Capital Region, Sarah and I are eager to help people who are considering the move or have already arrived here.
Fast facts: We play indoor soccer at Afrim’s. In a region full of landmarks, Nipper is my top dog. I take way too many pictures of the tulips in Washington Park and the flowering trees downtown. And I love that the Capital Region combines centuries of history with a forward-looking mentality that recognizes strength in collaboration, inclusion and new opportunities.”
Hometown: Dunkirk, NY, prior to living in Buffalo and then Rochester before relocating to the Capital Region in 2018 to help The Martin Group launch its Albany office. Four years into the adventure, this place has wildly exceeded my expectations.
Current CapNY Home: Downtown Albany, NY
What I love about CapNY
- The opportunity to get involved and make an impact
- Our access to nature: Albany’s Corning Preserve, Saratoga Spa State Park, Grafton Lakes State Park, Thatcher State Park, and our easy access to the Catskill and Adirondack Mountains
- People who care deeply about the Capital Region – the best example we have in our daily lives is our church – Christ’s Church Albany
Let’s Eat! My Favorite…
- Restaurant for a special occasion: Rosanna’s
- Spot for Friday night take out: Wizard Burger
- Place for comfort food: New York Restaurant in Catskill
- Place to get something sweet: Cider Belly Donuts, Zachary’s Pastry Shoppe
- Flavor of Stewarts Ice Cream: Blueberry Pie in the Sky