We all have different abilities, talents, & impact. CapNY celebrates these differences.
- 5 Family Friendly Museums You MUST Visit in CapNYby Alliance for the Creative EconomyAs a mother of three children, my boys have always been curious individuals. My middle son is autistic and mentallyContinue reading “5 Family Friendly Museums You MUST Visit in CapNY”
- 4 Must-Experience Wheelchair Accessible Outdoor Activities in CapNYby Gabby FisherThere are countless outdoor activities to partake in during CapNY’s spring and summer months. 10 state parks. Countless trails &Continue reading “4 Must-Experience Wheelchair Accessible Outdoor Activities in CapNY”
- 5 Film Industry Professionals To Watch in CapNYby 518 Film NetworkThese 5 film industry professionals may not be famous (yet), but they’re making incredible work right here, right now, inContinue reading “5 Film Industry Professionals To Watch in CapNY”
- Author Noelle Gentile: Advocate, Educate, and Loveby Effy RedmanAuthor, director, writer, acting coach, and educator Noelle Gentile draws on all her strengths as an advocate and educator supportingContinue reading “Author Noelle Gentile: Advocate, Educate, and Love”
- 10 Can’t Miss Walking Trails in Rensselaer Countyby Annie JacobsJust across the Hudson River from bustling Albany, Rensselaer County is a dream for hikers, cyclists, artists, nature-lovers, and locavores.Continue reading “10 Can’t Miss Walking Trails in Rensselaer County”
- 5 Great Resources for People with Disabilities: CapNY Discovering Abilityby Effy RedmanEffy Redman reflects on life and resources for people with disabilities. “On and off through my adult life, I haveContinue reading “5 Great Resources for People with Disabilities: CapNY Discovering Ability”