Workforce & Community Engagement Champion, Crisafulli Bros.
“Hi! I’m Sara, currently the Workforce & Community Engagement Champion for Crisafulli Bros. Yes, I hold the title and have a gold belt to prove it! 😉 I’m an expert smiler, professional optimist, and community supporter; the trifecta!”
Hometown: I relocated from Adams, Massachusetts in 2014! Best move I ever made!
Current CapNY Home: Clifton Park, NY
What I love about CapNY
- New York State Museum is a must see!
- For my foodies: Cantina in Saratoga for Mexican, The Point Restaurant in Albany for a well-rounded menu & great beverages, and Cafe Italia for the BEST Italian dishes
- Plaza shopping! It’s everywhere, and it’s fantastic!
- The Crossings of Colonie is a great walking area & dog friendly
- The cutest coffee spot: Vischer Ferry General Store in Rexford!
Let’s Eat! My Favorite…
- Restaurant for a special occasion: Nicoles Restaurant, HANDS DOWN!
- Spot for Friday night take out: Powers Inn and Pub
- Place to get something sweet: Gluten Free Goods (Schuylerville)
- Flavor of Stewarts Ice Cream: Mounds of Coconut