Where the Victorian Era meets the modern world.
With a vibrant Downtown boasting historic buildings, the Country’s oldest sports venue, sprawling green spaces and world-class Arts, Saratoga Springs is an idyllic town for visitors and residents alike.
Why We Love Living Here
Appropriately nicknamed Spa City – emphasis on Ahhh – Saratoga Springs, NY is a great place to work, live, and raise a family. Here’s why…
- Lake Avenue Elementary School rated 10/10 by GreatSchools.org
- Home to SUNY Empire State and Skidmore Colleges
- Ranked in Top 100 Places To Live on livability.com
- Voted #7 Best Main Street in USA Today Poll
- Walkable, vibrant Downtown
Saratoga Springs by the numbers
acres of green space in Saratoga Spa State Park
Explore Saratoga Springs
Below, you’ll find articles that refer to people, places, or things in Saratoga Springs. Click here for more!