There’s a feeling here in the CapNY that when you live and work here, you are CAPable of aNYthing. Whether you want to inform policy that affects all New Yorkers or own an apple orchard that makes delicious ciders or start a not-for-profit that gives back to your neighbors (or maybe even all three), you can do it here in the Capital Region.
Check This Out
- #16 “2020 Top 100 Best Places to Live”, Albany (Livability.com)
- #16 “The 25 most innovative cities in US share affinity for technology”, Troy-Albany-Schenectady (USA Today)
- #30 “Best Bang-for-the-Buck Cities,” Albany-Schenectady-Troy (Forbes)
- #14 “Best Cities for College Students,” Albany, (American Institute for Economic Research)
- #17 “Best Cities for Job Growth, Medium Cities,” Albany-Schenectady-Troy, (New Geography)
Plus, compared to our big city neighbors, our affordable housing and low cost of living allows residents to get into first homes faster, make daydreams realities and enjoy the amenities CapNY has to offer.